- Relieves Painful Neck and Upper Back Stiffness, Headaches and Fatigue
- Shapes & Restores the Proper Neck Curve
- Decompresses & Hydrates Compressed Discs
- Decreases Disc Bulging
- Reduces and Corrects Forward Head, Neck and Upper Back (Hump) Posture
- Applies Reversing Pressure to Upper Back Humps
- Improves Flexibility and Ranges of Motion
- Lightweight, Easy to Operate & Travel With
- Made in the USA & Built to Last
- Employs EXPANDING ELLIPSOIDAL DECOMPRESSION (EED) via POSTURE PUMP
- The Official POSTURE PUMP – Made in the USA since 1994.
POSTURE PUMP Dual Deluxe Full Spine (Model 4100-D)
- *NOW FSA/HSA ELIGIBLE!* – Combines Dual DISC HYDRATOR Model 1400-D with lumbar Model 2000. Comfort Pad attaches both neck and back units into one. Conveniently folds & locks together for easy travel.
- NECK, UPPER BACK, & LUMBAR PAIN RELIEF – Dual EED (EXPANDING ELLIPSOIDAL DECOMPRESSION) air cells decompress & hydrate cervical discs, while shaping & restoring the cervical (neck) curve at moderate pressure levels for comfortable, corrective deep relief. Simultaneously, two opposing air cells in the lower back unit get to the cause of pain and stiffness fast.
- APPROVED MRI STUDIES: The outstanding results of EED technology via POSTURE PUMP was demonstrated in TWO IRB Approved MRI studies by world-renowned, neurosurgeon and researcher, Dr. C. Norman Shealy.
POSTURE PUMP DISC HYDRATORS For Neck & Back Pain
POSTURE PUMP neck & back DISC HYDRATORS gently decompress, shape, and hydrate the discs in your neck & back. When the neck & back lose their natural curved shape, the soft discs that are in between the vertebrae become compressed, & rich lubricating fluid is unable to penetrate & hydrate the discs. This causes premature aging in the form of stiff, dry joints. POSTURE PUMP counteracts that by lifting, stretching, decompressing, hydrating, & shaping the neck & back into its “vital” natural curved shape.
POSTURE PUMP specializes in neck and back-related pain products.POSTURE PUMP products are designed to decompress, shape, and lubricate the spine, which can help alleviate many symptoms caused by neck and back pain.