- This necklace is handmade in Nepal with 6 mm, 5 face (panchmukhi) Himalayan rudra seeds, sewn into a garland with a heavy duty thread, there is a knot after each individual seed. It has 108 beads + one bindu/guru bead. Circumference is about 28″
- Genuine Seeds – This product comes with an authenticity certificate. Cross-section of one seed is shown in the picture, which shows 5 cavities, which illustrate that it is a naural seed. Inside cavities cannot be carved in man-made beads. Each seed varies slightly from the others as they are naturally formed.
- Five-faced beads or panchmukhi is safe and good for everyone – man, woman and child. It is for general wellbeing, health and freedom. It lowers your blood pressure, calms your nerves and brings a certain calmness and alertness in your nervous system.
- For someone who is constantly on the move and who eats and sleeps in various places, rudraksha is a very good support because it creates a cocoon of your own energy. You might have noticed that when you go to a new place, sometimes you can fall asleep easily, whereas in certain other places you cannot fall asleep even if you are physically tired.
- Rudraksh malas are traditionally worn by Hindu priests(pandits), saints (sadhus), devotees of Lord Shiva and used for meditation and and chanting
Geniune Himalayan Rudraksha Seeds Religious Ornament Rosary Japa Mala Necklace
Category: Pain Relief Supplies